tisdag 20 maj 2014

Wake up to another world



 Running down, falling up. Flying under water.

There are nothing as lovely as consistence.

Hi friend. Lover.

You are still in my thoughts, there is nothing important to say to you now. We are all a small piece of this bigger thing, called life.

I am, what you see
Iam because I feel.
I feel, than I am.

I think, than I am

I trust than I believe

I can than I jump

I do because I want

There is maybe nothing that really is worth anything. Or is there something, than I do not know.
The smell of sweetness, with something sour in the touch of the air brushing against me.

I feel for crying. Lie in some-body,
 with some body nice.
Fuerza. I want to cry right down your opened eyes.

Cry your naked body wet.

Let me just lie in your arms tonight.

Soon there will be no more. Soon there will be no mass. Soon I open my eyes. Soon I fall. Into the darkness. I fall because I want. To.

What do I feel.

I wonder if I feel 
  I have so much energy. It is not normal. It feels like I could walk the world,
but actually I just want to lie in some
body’s arms tonight
listen to some
ones heartbeat

that its not mine 

as a change.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar