torsdag 10 april 2014

Everyday life in Argentina

Det är såhär det känns, sähår det ska vara.

This is how it should feel, this is how I feel. I know so little, but anyway so much. We are all very strong. Very sensitive. 



Every day life in Argentina. 

Everything here is so different from Europe and still so much the same. Its autumn now, but the flowers are still in bloom.
There are nothing really called recycling here. There are starting up, people who have their own compost, and more healthy thinking, with less meat are also growing bigger. In my school the nutrition thinking are very big, but still there is a lot of people eating a big amount of meat every day and drink large amounts of soda drinks, like coca cola.
But they who lives in houses like me, put their cartons aside from the normal garbage (and the garbage you put in a little basket that sits on a tree) because every now and than there comes people on horse rides that collects them, what they use it for, nobody knows.

I have meet a lot of wonderful people here. And what occurred to me the most is the hospitality of the people here. Most of the people I have meet here are so generous, opening themselves, and try to help you in any case they can. What ever problem you have, you will always find help somewhere!

I am training almost everyday, Monday to Saturday, which is really nice. I have probably never been this well trained ever before. And the teachers are really good and push you to your limits, until you can’t do it anymore. But in the same way its all about passion, and everyone who go to this school are there for a reason and we all help out on each other. In the practise everyone is the teacher and we teach each others, which also is a good way of learning. There is always such a good spirit around the school.

Another thing with Argentinean people they always share, if not a maté, a package of cockies, a fruit, if you look hungry there is almost certain soon someone there to give you something to eat. If you are around people that you know a little bit of course, maybe not on the street from a total stranger, but that could probably happened as well, I suppose.

To be a girl in Argentina is also very interesting, almost everywhere you walk there is someone shooting after you, honking at you, or something similar. As I still do not master the Spanish fully, I still don’t understand what they are saying me, and I try not to look to many men in the eyes when I’m walking on the street, just to avoid things like that.

But in the end I am really enjoying myself here. I am very happy that this dream came true. I think its not before now, when everything suddenly starts to settle down and make sense, that I really understood that I am actually really here!

I am in f*cking Argentina! And I am doing this. By myself and I training circus, I have meet so many wonderful people, and I will get to know more before this year is finished, and I am starting to get to know a whole new language..
WoW!

Thank you wonderful world, for giving me the opportunity to make all of this happened! I still fully believe that everything you want can come true as long as you believe –
And never stop believing!

Big hugs and kisses to all of you!
<3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar